Cozy home, great place for families & large groups. You’ll love this home as it is spacious, private and has great central location.
• Hour Drive to Chicago/Milwaukee
•O’hare Airport to Waukegan in 40 minutes or less
•2 Full Beds & Queen pull out sofa available for parties of 3 or more
•Full Kitchen, Wi-Fi, linens, towels, coffee, & tea provided
•Shady wood patio & a big ol' yard
Don't worry if you forgot something If it's not already in the house. Just ask
The ranch style home has 1,600 square foot area & has every major amenity to make you feel right at home.
- Large bedroom with two full beds with plenty of closet space. Bedroom has large DVD collection with small TV & DVD player for your use. Extra linen, towels, space heater, & workspace in closet for easy accessibility.
- For extra guests, there is a queen pull out sofa in the common area & air mattress. The home accommodates six guest (two in each bed). After that you're starting to get a little cramped.
• Amazing enclosed patio with all amenities incl. charcoal grill, hammock, and comfy seating area for the outside patio
• Home is equipped with fridge/oven stocked with all the pots/pans and plates to make a nice meal at home.
• Families with children are welcome - I have pack 'n plays as well as a highchair, changing table, & stroller for your use. House has playroom equipped with toys to keep little ones entertained.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest have access to entire house with private bedroom and bathroom. Enjoy the surrounding property, flower garden and small vegetable garden at your disposal . Bikes, strollers, cooler, car seats upon request to make your trip more comfortable and convenient.
Atención a los huéspedes
You'll be given a code to a lock box to let yourself in. I am always available by phone/text. Otherwise, I will give you your privacy. Please let me know if you have any special requests - I want your stay to be the absolute best! Happy to store luggage before/after check-in/out with prior arrangement.
Otros aspectos destacables
Secondary home, you'll have the space all to yourself. No other renters, or landlords on the property during your stay. My co-host is a home nurse and is away most of the year. Airbnb has allowed us to use the house year round and opportunity to meet some great people. This is not a luxury home and is not priced as such. I constantly make updates to the home, and re-arrange the furniture but I always make sure I update photos and the listing as I go. Love animals but pets are not allowed. Please send private message to see if I can accommodate you & your furry friend.
Hi there, Currently living in chicago-land area. Working as a home nurse. I have three wonderful daughters and two grandchildren. Love a good book and good food.