Cute 1932 cottage in Tobin Hill, one of San Antonio's most venerable neighborhoods. Steps from great dining and nightlife and minutes to world famous attractions, the home is ideally located. Inside is all you need to enjoy your stay: a full kitchen, smart TVs with access to streaming services, comfortable furnishings, tons of information about things to see and do in and around the Alamo City, board games, WiFi, and even a workstation for business travelers.
The home is comfortable and inviting. The neighborhood is cute and quiet, but very close to everything. Whether you would like to check out (or attend meetings in) San Antonio's famous downtown, find yummy food or lively bars, see live music, or enjoy our fantastic museums or parks, it's all just a stone's throw away.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have full access to the house and everything in it. The televisions include a Netflix subscription and access to all major streaming services (no cable or local channels). Log in and enjoy any of your favorites!
Atención a los huéspedes
We're available as much or as little as you need us to be. We're local and we love San Antonio. We'd be happy to help you find your way around and answer any questions! We'll greet you when you arrive (or, for late arrivals, we'll provide a convenient access code for the door).
- CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- CLEANING: The home is cleaned thoroughly and professionally between each stay, but we kindly ask that, if possible, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware you may use (or, at least, throw them in the dishwasher). It keeps the cleaning process efficient and helps reduce costs for you and future guests!
- ELECTRICITY: To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests), please remember to turn off lights and the A/C or heating when not in use or when you leave the house. Mother Nature thanks you too!
- FOOD: Feel free to cook up a storm, but please don’t leave any food out that could attract uninvited guests.
- KEYS: Please return all keys! Please leave them on the desk before you leave.
- NOISE: Many families make this neighborhood their home. Please help us show respect to them by keeping the noise level down.
- PARTIES/GATHERINGS: Please do not host any parties or large gatherings in the home.
- PLUMBING: Nothing puts a cramp in your stay like a plumbing issue, especially when there’s one bathroom. Please don’t flush anything other than toilet paper!
- SHOES: Please help us keep the floors and rugs clean by removing your shoes when you enter the home.
- SMOKING: Please don’t smoke inside the home (but feel free to smoke out front or in the back)!
- FIREARMS: No firearms are permitted on the property under any circumstances.
We're a little family living in San Antonio. We moved here in early 2016 and we love it! We're excited to share it with you.