Tranquil decor in a spacious room & bathroom within an active home near downtown Dallas. Room accommodates 2 guests on bed and an additional 2 guests may bring sleeping bags or air mattress. We provide easy check-in instructions for your convenience. Our neighborhood is lively and our neighbors are friendly. There is a bus stop two blocks away, a grocery store three blocks away, and various restaurants within a few blocks. We are only 5 miles (8 km) from Reunion Tower & Downtown Dallas.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have a private bathroom with loads of closet space. Guests have easy access to the rest of the house's shared spaces like the living room, dining room, kitchen, and washer/dryer (on the second story). Guests can use kitchen appliances, dishes, silverware etc, and can use space in the fridge.
Atención a los huéspedes
Simon and I are always available through the app, and can also be reached by text or phone call. We are often busy but we are self-employed so we can always address any needs during your stay. The room has a separate entrance and keyless entry so we might not meet.
Otros aspectos destacables
This guest suite is in a recently-remodeled older home. We have central air and the room has a ceiling fan. In the winter we can provide an additional space heater.
- No smoking inside.
- No parties.
- No dogs.
- No unauthorized guests.
- If you bring a car, do not block driveways, trash pails, or sidewalks. Follow all traffic & parking laws, including parking in the direction of traffic.
- Remove valuables from your car.
- No third-party bookings (which means the person(s) who made the reservation must be the person(s) checking-in and staying)
- Limit loud noises & music after 11 pm.
- Quiet hours are between midnight and 8 am.
- All guests must be on the reservation.
- Do not remove any property from the premises.
- Eating & drinking is permitted in the room. Return any dirty plates or utensils to the kitchen sink and please don't store open containers of food in the room. Fridge or freezer space is available for guests as well.
- Spills happen, but please notify us promptly of any spills.
- Due to ongoing problems with dog owners, we will no longer be hosting dogs at the CrashPad without exception. Cats, reptiles, and other pets still welcome.
- Sophie Crash nor Cinco Lunas LLC is responsible for personal injury while staying at the CrashPad.
Este anfitrión tiene 180 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
World travelers, coffee lovers, entrepreneurial & landscape hobbyist. We love the live-work-play atmosphere of Oak Cliff and want to share that experience with travelers. Sophie is a second-generation Oak Cliff resident & Texas A&M grad. Simon is native to DFW and a Marine Corps veteran.
Instagram: sophia_crash & sgt_rook