Casa Pino is a three bed two bath bungalow home located downtown, one mile from the Historic Pearl and Riverwalk. You can walk to the Pearl in 12 minutes.
Designed with a mid-century meets Southwest vibe, our hope is Casa Pino will provide you with an authentic representation of San Antonio culture. Drink locally roasted coffee on the patio in the morning or play a record in the evening as you stir your favorite cocktail. Enjoy living like a local while you're at your home away from home.
This is a three bedroom, two bath home. Each bedroom has a memory foam mattress and a 100% hypo-allergenic comforter and duvet. Extra blankets are provided.
The master bedroom has a private bathroom with an overhead rain shower. The second bathroom is a Jack-and-Jill.
The living room has a Roku TV with a Netflix setup, no cable.
The house is 100% non-smoking. If you smoke outdoors, please clean up after yourself and throw away cigarette butts.
Disponible para huéspedes
You are welcome to enjoy the house in its entirety from the kitchen to the yard.
We have awesome neighbors on both sides of our property and we ask that guests respect their home and privacy.
• No music on the patio from 10pm - 9am every day
• Please do not hang out on the patio or porch past midnight
• 10pm-9am on weekdays
• 11pm-10am on weekends
Atención a los huéspedes
While you're here, the house is yours to enjoy and interaction with us is up to you!
• Check in is at 4pm • Checkout is at 11am •
No early check-ins and no late checkouts, unless approved prior to your visit. We want your stay to be as pleasant as possible so please don't hesitate to contact us via the Airbnb app.
- Quiet Hours: weekdays 10pm - 9am and weekends 11pm - 10am
- Please do not hang out on the patio or porch after midnight
- If you have additional people coming to the house, please notify us
- No parties please and that means we are expecting only the amount of people you've listed to be at the house. If there will be additional guests for any period, please let us know. This helps because out of respect for our neighbors, we notify our neighbors as to how many people will be around. We also notify the cleaning crew and more overnight guests means more cleaning. Please do not invite additional people to the house unless you've let us know. We appreciate it!