Welcome. This is a cozy cabin-inspired apartment in the heart of Bar Harbor. Literally just a stone's throw from downtown, but on a quiet side street that goes to the water. You get a sunny (usually) porch that faces the street, a living room/kitchen (no cooktop or oven) with a sleeper sofa, and a master bedroom with a queen bed and a beautiful bathroom. Check out my other place to get a feel for the standards... Downtown Bar Harbor Studio.
Access to your new home is through the front red door.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have private off-street parking and their own separate entrance. Access to the fire pit and bocce court... weather permitting (no fires on very windy days).
Otros aspectos destacables
High speed wifi, SmartTV with Netflix provided (HBO, Hulu, Amazon, etc. are available to use with your own account). There is no cook top or oven in the kitchen, not even a sink yet, however, there is a microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. If the sleeper sofa is to be used, you'll have to make the bed up yourselves. Sheets and blankets are in the closet.
* Quiet hours are 10pm to 9am.
* No shoes within apartment would be greatly appreciated.
* Only ONE dog is allowed. If you are planning to bring a dog please check the box for an "additional person" and pay accordingly. No other types of animals please. Dogs must be quiet (you know if your dog is noisy). I have other tenants and I can't let your dog be an annoyance to them. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or beds and cannot be left unattended in the apartment.
* No hot plates or other cooking devices allowed. Please use only the microwave and the toaster provided.
* If you use the sofa bed, please put away the air mattress and put couch back together before checking out.
* If towels and or linens are stained by makeup, coffee, wine, or other food products, etc. you may be charged a replacement fee.
* Please note that the non-smoking policy includes marijuana inside the apartment.
Self check-in. Either the door will be unlocked or there will be a key safe. I've tried to supply everything I think I would want in a place like this, but if I've forgotten anything you might need, I'm sure I can get it to you quickly... I live on the property.
Hey there. I was born in Maine and have lived in Bar Harbor for 17 years. I am a carpenter who has spent the past few months trying to create an intimate place for people who enjoy the convenience of being in town with some perks that you wouldn't expect so close to the Village Green. I'm happy to share some local knowledge with you or simply leave you alone if that's your thing. Did I mention the fire pit and bocce court... downtown?