Walk to Harvard, MIT, MBTA! LOCATION & IMMACULATE small 400 sq. foot studio apartment with funky custom built queen high ceiling loft bed. Best for single or a couple. Studio is a ground floor apartment with private self check-in entrance at the top of our driveway.
LOCATION: Historic Treelined Bigelow Street! Our location is amazing! We are centrally located smack between Harvard & MIT! (The crossing streets are Bigelow Street and Massachusetts Avenue).
Our studio apartment is always professionally cleaned and spotless for your arrival. The studio apartment is on the ground floor and has it's own private entrance accessible by key code.
Our small 400 sq. foot studio is a great space for a single person or a couple for a few days. Anymore than that would be too close quarters as it's a tiny space.
We've built a custom ceiling hanging queen loft bed which is accessible by ladder. Please look at the photos before you book to make sure you're OK with sleeping in a loft bed. We do have a smaller sofa bed below the loft which you're more than welcome to use if the height of a loft bothers you.
Close to Whole foods Grocery store, organic restaurants, fantastic bars, bookstores, foods, music, etc! We are about 5 houses to Massachusetts Avenue so you can walk to everything!
SUBWAY: MBTA (Redline) is 3 blocks away
BUS: #1 Bus at the bottom of our street. (goes entire line of Mass. Ave from Harvard Square to Boston! We're also about a 2 block walk to the main Central Sq. Bus stop.
BIKES: Hubway Bike Stop at the bottom of our street.
- including fresh clean cotton sheets and a clean set of towels/bathroom amenities.
We are the owners of the building and live in the building
Disponible para huéspedes
Private small 400 sq. foot studio apartment with custom built ceiling high loft bed.
Atención a los huéspedes
Only if needed. Please let us know if you need something special before your arrival or during your stay - If possible we're happy to accommodate!
Otros aspectos destacables
Our studio apartment is funky and fabulous, but it is a SMALL 400 sq. foot space! The ceiling loft bed is accessible only by ladder which while fun and funky - is not for everyone. Please don't book if you're not OK with small spaces or loft beds as we don't want there to be any surprises for you on arrival.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE IN OR ON OUR PROPERTY
Please remove shoes.
Only guests listed in reservation are allowed.
Checkin AFTER 4pm. Checkout before 10am.
INSTANT BOOK GUESTS: No one is allowed to instant book any dates for the Boston Marathon week, Head of the Charles (Regatta), or Harvard/MIT Commencement weeks without full confirmation by us first. BY INSTANT BOOKING OUR APARTMENT YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO AND UNDERSTAND ALL OUR TERMS. DO NOT INSTANT BOOK IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY OF OUR TERMS!
1. Our queen size loft bed is accessible only by a ladder and is not handicap accessible. You are welcome to use the smaller sofa-bed below, but note it is not a queen size.
2. The studio apartment is small and only meant for 1-2 people. No more than 2 people are allowed to stay in our studio apartment for instant book guests unless prior approval. A couple and child (as long as they are not up on the loft) are allowed for a short stay.
3. There is no smoking anywhere in our around the premises of our apartment.
4. SNOW: We have a professional service which clears a path from the front sidewalk up to the top of the driveway where the apartment entrance is located. There is however a possibility of a delay in clearing the snow paths depending on the time of your arrival/departure. We try our best to make sure you have a clear path to the entrance of the apartment, but as snow is unpredictable, our snow service may be delayed in clearing all the houses on their route. For this reason we will leave a shovel by the front door for guests to shovel their own path until our snow company arrives. Please do not book our apartment if this might be a problem for you.
5. No pets are allowed
6. For safety reasons, NO CHILDREN are allowed up on the loft bed at any time!
7. Self Checkin with code AFTER 4pm.
8. Checkout details: Checkout is anytime BEFORE 10am.
9. No parking in driveway
10. Please contact us at any time if you have any issues or questions. We own our building and live here in the building and want to make sure you have a fabulous stay. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason at any hour.
11. Please take shoes off in the apartment to keep our floors fabulous for your comfort.
12. Have a great time and enjoy our apartment and Cambridge!
Este anfitrión tiene 201 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are a household of writers, Illustrators, animators, filmmakers, graphic novelists, musicians, technologists, immersive storytellers, visual narrative artists, and entrepreneurs.. .