If you want a great place to discover all of the fascinating things that Sonoma County has to offer or if you are looking for a place to rest and relax in a beautiful location the "Bird's Nest" in the Redwoods is what you are looking for.
High on a hill the "Bird's Nest" in the Redwoods is waiting for you. Enjoy relaxing among ancient Redwood trees while you explore all that Sonoma County has to offer – Great weather, wine tasting, the Russian River, the rugged Pacific coast, great cycling and much more. Sonoma County is one of the 12 best places in the world to visit according to the National Geographic Traveler Magazine!
This Paul Smith designed and built home includes ancient Redwood paneling, hardwood floors, two spacious bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and two large decks.
The top floor is a large master suite featuring vaulted wooden ceilings, a deluxe on-suite bathroom, romantic gas log fireplace, queen sized Select Comfort bed, and enchanting views of the Redwoods from the large covered deck.
The rest of the house features an open plan living room/dining room with a large gas log fireplace, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a second bedroom with one full sized bed and one twin bed, an adjacent full bathroom, and a washer and dryer.
Located just off the scenic Bohemian Highway, the house is 2.5 miles from the historic village of Occidental where there are great restaurants, a fantastic farmers' market, and fun shops selling handcrafted works by local artists. It is 10-15 miles from the rugged Pacific coast and Bodega Bay, 6 miles from the Russian River where you can enjoy various water sports, and 15 minutes from a variety of interesting wineries. It is approximately 80 miles north of the San Francisco International airport and 25 miles west of the Santa Rosa airport.
Amenities include: High speed wireless internet service, Roku enabled cable TV, VHS/DVD player, Stereo systems, sheets, towels, cooking utensils, hair dryers, and board games are provided. A twin and/or queen sized air bed is available upon request.
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole house except the basement.
Atención a los huéspedes
Check in and check out and/or as required.
Otros aspectos destacables
Guests who request a stay for more than 31 days will be required to sign a rental agreement prior to their stay.
There is a four (4) day minimum stay for the major holidays of July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.
Verizon is the only cell service available in Camp Meeker. If you do not have Verizon and need to receive incoming calls, there is a house phone. However, the house phone is not to be used for outgoing calls, except for emergencies.
* The maximum number of vehicles is two (2). Parking is limited to one (1) full sized or two (2) very small cars (tight fit) in the space provided.
* The maximum number of guests is five (6). There is a $25 per night charge for each guest over four (4).
* No large gatherings unless approved in advance by the owners.
* Major Holidays require a minimum stay of 4 nights.
* No noise during quiet hours between 10 PM-7 AM.
* No smoking in or around the house. This is a smoke free house.
* The land line phone is to be used only for local calls.
* Before leaving:
- Leave sheets on beds.
- Gather towels used, put them in the washing machine and start the load.
- Clean and put away any dishes, pots, pans or cooking tools used.
Note: If using the dishwasher prior to your departure, please allow ample time for wash cycle to finish, so you can put the dishes away.
- Empty out the refrigerator of all your food and perishables.
- Gather up and put all trash & recycle materials (cans, paper, glass, etc) in the proper cans located in the parking area at the street.
- Deflate and repack air beds (if used) in the downstairs bedroom closet.
- Turn down heaters, turn-off lights, lock the door, and return key to the lock box.
Please Note: If evidence of smoking is observed and/or any of the House Rules are not followed the security deposit may not be refunded.