* Gorgeous One Bedrooms Spacious Apartment with balcony
* 5 min to George Washington Bridge
* 25 min to Midtown Manhattan by bus
* Kitchenette Equipped with All Basic Necessities
* Cable TV & Wireless Internet
* Free Parking
* Laundry SERVICE - $10 per load
* All You Need for a Business Trip or Vacation With Kids
Exclusive park-like secluded location minutes from Manhattan. Great apartment in a private, new house on a dead end street. Proffessionally decorated, fully furnished with the smallest details in mind. The apartment is overlooking wooded land, has wall to wall carpet in the bedroom and living room, hardwood floor in dining area and the kitchen.
Gorgeous one bedroom 750 sq ft / 70 m2 apartment:
- On a quiet dead end street, free and safe on-street parking - On the 2nd floor of a residential house 24/7 security and management - Everything meticulously clean, in excellent condition
- 15 minutes drive to Midtown Manhattan - One block to 3 major bus lines to New York (less than 5 min walk) - 25 minutes to Manhattan by bus (Port Authority bus terminal, 42nd Street & 9th Avenue)
- Walking distance to deli/supermarket, restaurants, coffee shops, bakery, laundry/dry-cleaner
- Nearby 18 holes golf course and equestrian center
- Nearby county park, jogging trails, tennis courts, pool/ spa/ fitness center
- Holy Name Hospital 0.03 miles
- Fairleigh Dickinson University 2.7 miles
- Wireless Internet, Cable TV with 32” TV - All utilities included - Southern exposure spacious balcony - Kids friendly /large safe backyard with small basketball hoop; board games, baby play pan, baby high chair. Memory Foam mattress topper for the sofa-bed available upon request.
- Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to JFK $ 120 flat rate
- Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to La Guardia $ 120 flat rate
- Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to Newark, NJ $ 95 flat rate
- Drop off or pick up from Manhattan (Port Authority - 41St and 9th Ave.) $ 45 flat rate up to 2 people
$ 65 flat rate for a group of more than 2 people
- A free ride to the local supermarket
- Mountain bike rentals $ 10 p/day ( $ 30 p/week ) - Child care $ 8 per/hour
- Laundry - $10 per load (wash, dry, fold) - New York guided tours available upon request
-One queen size bed (sleeps 2),
-Couch - sofa bed (sleeps 2), Memory Foam mattress topper available upon request
Family with two lovely daughters (17 and 13) are ready to help you with any needs you might have to make your short term or extended stay as comfortable and worry-free as possible.
A perfect place for family vacationing , the world traveler or corporate housing. Short Term Rental and Daily Stay available.
Staying with us you’ll be getting more than top quality accommodations, for sure you'll be looking forward to come back again and you’ll be telling your friends what a great place you have found.