Enjoy staying in this well maintained contemporary condo located in the most vibrant part of central Houston! Great restaurants, nightlife, bars and parks in the area. Close to the Toyota Center, NRG Stadium, Texas Med Center, Museum District, Houston Zoo, and more! Great views of Downtown Houston from the floor to ceiling windows!
2nd floor 850 sqft unit with 1 bedroom and 1 bath overlooking an amazing view of downtown Houston. This is NOT a loft. Private Bedroom with queen sized platform bed. Bathroom has a large stand up rain shower with handheld shower head. Access to a fully functional kitchen and kitchenware. Dining table with seating for 4 people. Living area with leather couch, lounge chair and ottoman. Balcony with seating for two people. Televisions in bedroom and living area. High Speed Wi-Fi internet for guests to use. 2nd floor unit with 2 flights of stairs. No Elevator. This condo is SUPER clean and has it all for your short or long term stay !!
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have "Keyless Entry" access to the building security gates and the condo door. This information will be detailed on the house manual and your itinerary after your complete your booking. FREE Gated covered/uncovered secure parking in the back of the complex available, or you can park on the street (please follow parking rules). 2nd floor unit with 2 flights of stairs.
Atención a los huéspedes
Will be more than happy to offer recommendations for your stay in Houston if needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. This condo is professionally cleaned upon each guests departure.
2. I DO NOT live at this condo, but stay very close by if any issues arise during your stay.
3. Wireless brother laser printer located in the TV console area available to use. Turn on, search for the wireless printer on your device, install printer drivers (from brothers website) and your ready to go!
4. No elevator in the building. 2 flights of stairs to get to the second floor.
5. Gate Replacement Remote - $75
1. No smoking in the unit or on the balcony.
2. No shoes on the area rug, or the leather couch.
3. No high heels or stilettos on the wood floor.
4. No loud noise. Pls respect privacy of others.
5. Please treat my condo as it were your own home
6. Condo is not available for commercial use.
7. You must be the guest that is staying there if you are the individual booking. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I live in Houston and work as and IT/Web consultant. Love to travel, keep fit, and enjoy meeting other people. I treat everyone as i would like to be treated, and I'm always available to my guests 24/7.